Cycliq Fly 12 Front Light Camera
Now AU$399 AU$499.95
Brought to you by Jones Cycles
Front facing 1080p action camera and 400 lumen light combination. IN STOCK NOW!!
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Cycliq
- Category: Bike Lights
- ID: 102845147
- Sort: Front
- 1080p HD Video Recording With video captured in stunning HD
- Fly12 is the world's first front camera and light combination. Looping video and 1 button footage protection ensures you never miss the action
- 400 Lumen Light Smashing out a massive 400 Lumen of light
- Fly12 is your ultimate accessory for low light or night time navigation. Multiple lighting modes available including flashing
- pulse & off!
- A BATTERY THAT LASTS AS LONG AS YOU DO Going for a long ride? Fly12 has got you covered with up to 10 hours of battery life (camera mode). Finally
- you have a camera that lasts as long as you do.
- COME RAIN SHINE OR MUD Fly12 is designed by cyclists for any ride you can imagine. Utilising the latest nano technology means Fly12 is safeguarded against any weather nature throws at you.
- WiFi & Bluetooth Fly12 connects to your iPhone using Bluetooth and WiFi allowing you to adjust your settings and more.
- CycliqPlus App Connect your Fly12 to the CycliqPlus App to view and edit your videos. Share your action with friends and social media channels
- STRAVA INTEGRATION Pushing some serious watts or breaking the land speed record and had no-one around to witness it? You can overlay Strava metrics onto the video right from your iPhone for instant sharing.
- TRAMLINES & MAP OVERLAY You can add tramlines to your footage showing lawful passing distance from your bike. Configure the settings to suit your jurisdiction and camera set up. Include a map of where you were riding using Strava GPS data.
- Alarm Smart alarm works via Bluetooth arming your bike while you grab a coffee. When your Fly12 detects movement an alert pops up on your iPhone & your Fly12 sounds an alarm
- turns the camera & flashing lights on to warn off would-be thieves!
- Incident video protection Your Fly12 comes equiped with incident protection so if you are unable to save your footage after a nasty incident
- Fly12 will protect the important footage for you.
- MicroSD Every Fly12 is shipped with a 16GB microSD class 10 memory card pre-installed
- so you can be on the road straight out of the box.
- Micro USB Just captured an epic ride and looking forward to creating that sick edit? Fly12 comes with a microUSB cable to quickly drag the .MP4 footage onto your computer.
1920 x 1080 @ 45 fps
1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
1280 x 720 @ 60 fps
1280 x 720 @ 30 fps
Video File Type: MP4
Time Stamp: MMMM DD YYYY HH:MM:SS
Sensor Viewing Angle: Ultra Wide File Sizes: 5 Minute Files up to 750MB (1080@45fps)
Compression: 48KHz Samping Rate, AAC Compression, Auto Gain Control
Weight & Size
8.6oz / 244g
H: 2in / 51mm
L: 4in / 103.7mm
W: 2.3in / 60.9mm
Solid, Flashing, Pulse and Studio
Charging Capacity: 4400mAh
Up to 10 Hours Run Time
High, Medium, Low and Off
16GB Class 10 microSD Card Included (Supports up to 64GB)
Up to 400 Lumen
Beam Length: up to 78ft / 24m
Bluetooth: 4.0 BLE
WiFi Streaming: 802.11 bgn
Every new bike sold at Jones Cycles has been professionally assembled by our experienced mechanics. We offer the first service for free and will ensure the bike is properly fitted to you.
Drop in and have a chat as we are always happy to give advice.
Monday to Thursday - 9:30am to 6pm
Friday - 9:30am to 7pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 10:30am to 3pm
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Accessories will be shipped within 3 business days.
All accessories will be sent via a registered trackable postal service.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Jones Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.